Faber Audiovisuals B.V. is not liable for the availability of the Website. Faber Audiovisuals B.V. is not liable for damage suffered as a result of viruses, including viruses which may be transferred by the Website or the Website’s servers. You may not frame the Website.
The Website is owned by Faber Audiovisuals B.V. All rights in relation to the Website, including copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property rights are owned by Faber Audiovisuals B.V.
Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure (CVD)
If you come across a vulnerability, please do the following:
- Send your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report the problem as quickly as possible, to minimize the risk of unauthorized use of the vulnerability, or hostile actors taking advantage of it.
- Report the problem in a clear and concise way, and in such a way that the information you submitted is secure and cannot be intercepted by third parties.
- Delete any data that was required through the vulnerability as soon as the problem is resolved, unless requested otherwise by Faber Audiovisuals
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, such as a specific URL where the problem occurred or the steps that were taken up until the moment the problem arose, so Faber Audiovisuals can resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- Do not abuse the problem by downloading more data than is necessary to detect the leak or to check, remove or modify third-party data.
- Do not reveal the vulnerability to others until the vulnerability has been solved.
- Do not make changes to the system or utilize the vulnerability further than necessary to establish its existence.
- Do not copy, modify, or delete data on the system, or make a directory listing of the system.
- Do not make use of attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, thirdparty spam or applications.
What we promise:
- We’ll respond to your report within 5 working days with our review of the notification and an expected date for a solution.
- If you have met the above terms, we will not take legal action regarding the notification.
- We treat your report confidentially and will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent unless necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Reporting under a pseudonym is possible.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- Upon public notification of the problem, you will be mentioned by name as the discoverer of the vulnerability, unless you desire otherwise.